Group fitness members and visitors please note
This notice is applicable to all group fitness classes excluding RPM and Cycle classes which will be accessed through Dawson Street entry.
All Group Fitness classes can be accessed via the Dawson Street entry. See below for further information:
- The main entry for Group Fitness classes is via 14 Dawson Street, however the Phoenix Street entrance will be available for access at the completion of the previous class, otherwise five minutes prior to your chosen class commencing.
- All payments for casual Group Fitness classes can be made only be made Customer Service at the Dawson Street entry (including any purchase of 10 multi visit passes etc).
- The Phoenix Street entrance will be available for five minutes prior to your chosen class commencing for those with a pre paid ticket (Membership, multi visit pass or casual ticket)
- The Group Fitness Room will be locked five minutes after the commencement of each class. Please be on time to avoid missing out.
- Participants may exit Group Fitness classes via either the Dawson Street or Phoenix Street exits.
Explore our group fitness room in a virtual tour.
Please call 9381 1840 if you require any assistance.
Here at Brunswick Baths we have a variety of group fitness classes to get you active and engaged, regardless of your fitness or ability level.
We have an extensive choice of classes in the mornings, at lunch and in the evenings, seven days a week, including water workout, Les Mills classes, Zumba, RPM and Yoga.
We have both low and high impact activities to suit any age or fitness level.
See the group fitness timetable and class descriptions.
Our qualified staff can assess your fitness level and find classes that will help you achieve the best results.
Try something new and see the benefits of these dynamic group fitness classes today!
Our brand new Cycle room ensures that every class is uplifting and great for your fitness. The new room is accessible from our Dawson Street entry.
The room has 24 bikes with air conditioning and high quality sound system to really get you moving!
We are currently offering 19 classes each week so you are sure to find a time slot that suits you.
No matter what your level of fitness, you can always benefit from a cycle workout. With virtually zero shock loading to connective tissues and joints, cycle training gives you the ability to train at any speed without fear of injury. And with our instructors guiding you, it’s a fun way to reach the level of fitness you want.
Explore our cycle room in a virtual tour.